Platelet rich plasma (PRP)
PRP therapy uses nothing more than your own body’s ability to heal, regenerate and rejuvenate.
PRP is a safe and natural treatment using your own body ability to boost collagen production. A sample of your blood will be taken and then the platelets rich plasma will be separated from other blood constitutes in a centrifuge. The high concentration of platelets with growth factors, when injected, create an optimal environment to enhance collagen production, rejuvenate the skin and offset effects of ageing and environmental damage.
What you may expect from the treatment:
- skin rejuvenation
- healthy glow
- boost in collagen production
- improvement of skin texture
- increase in skin thickness
- reduction of dark circles under the eyes
- decrease in scars appearance
- reduction in inflammatory processes in the skin
Treatments offered include PRP for face, neck, décolletage, hair and hands.
PRP may be performed as an injectable treatment or by using our award-winning medical microneedling device (Collagen P.I.N) or a combination of both. High-quality Cellenis system which ensures a higher concentration of platelets. There are no animal products or foreign materials used in the PRP treatment.
We can advise on nutrition and potential supplements prior and post aesthetic treatments to ensure the optimal results. We also combine PRP therapy with IV vitamin drips to boost your skin and hair and nail health.
- We offer genetic tests which specifically focus on skin health and give us information on your predisposition to inflammation, oxidative stress, collagen production.
- Advanced nutritional tests show the current imbalance in your nutrient status and hormonal tests may reveal underlying hormonal imbalances contributing to your skin condition.
- In addition, the gut test can give us an amazing overview of what is happening in your gut and will help us to discover the gut-skin connection, while food sensitivity test combined with clinical symptoms may highlight which foods may be problematic.
We also offer other injectable treatments, for more information please contact us directly.
This information originally appeared in https://wholeharmony.co.uk/treatment/holistic-treatments/#aesthetictreatments and https://wholeharmony.co.uk/treatment/functional-medicine